Renewal of Licences

Personal injury lawyer Kildare1

Please note that persons who are currently operating from a premises and serving food with  alcohol will be required to obtain a Restaurant Certificate or a Special Restaurant Licence. 

The difference in the two is dependent on the type of alcohol you wish to serve. 

If you wish to provide a full range of alcoholic beverages to customers at your Restaurant  before or during a meal, then a Special Restaurant Licence must be acquired. 

Should you wish to sell wine, champagne and beer with food only then Restaurant Certificate  will be required. 

Please note Restaurant Certificates need to be renewed annually in the District Court.

Should anyone have any queries in relation to this, please contact Powderly Solicitors on 01-6284333 or contactus@powderlysolicitors.ie.



Go to Top